Press "Notify when price drops" button to track The Dark Eye: Memoria price or check other PS4 deals and discounts by pressing "Discounts" button
Price in other Regions
Lowest PS+ price
4 / 5
Release date: Jan 27, 2021
Subtitles: English, French, Spanish
Voice: English, German
Two stories, two main characters, one epic experience: in Memoria, players travel through different time periods, while following two distinct protagonists: Sadja, a southern princess who wants to be a war hero, and Geron, a bird catcher who wants to lift a curse from his girlfriend. The game combines point & click gameplay with unique magic skills.
• Epic fantasy soundtrack and high quality voiceover to draw you deep into the game
• Dive into the world of The Dark Eye, and explore mystical places such as Draconia, an ancient temple built by dragons
• Follow the story of two unique characters through two different time periods
• Beautifully hand-drawn 2D backgrounds and high quality 3D game characters
• From the creator of The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav, The Whispered World and Deponia
Offline single player
Uses DUALSHOCK 4 vibration function
Remote Play allows users to connect to and play games on their PlayStation®4 or PlayStation®5 using a mobile device, PC, or another PlayStation®4 or PlayStation®5.
Enhanced game play on PS4 Pro console
Offline play enabled
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense).
One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.